Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

i think it still not to late to wish all momma out there a very HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY....for me also as I'm celebrating this special event for the 1st time this year....bukan semua orang boley celebrate Mother's Day tau..I'm so blessed as I can celebrate with my mother and also my mother in laws....

for this year celebration, we are having a dinner at Kota Damansara with all other family members...all father's are going to paid all expenses on our food....terasa macam tuan puteri jap sebab we can order what we want without thinking about the price and etc...hehehehe...memang makan banyak giler kot....pengsan la dorang nak bayar.....

anyhow, we still enjoy the day..not because somebody treat us...because of the day itself....it is so special...no words can explain that...

to my dearest ummi,
thank you so much for being my mother...u raise me up as the best of what u think u can give...lots of effort and tears to raise all my siblings...but we managed to get it thru...u always give me a guidance when I need it the most...your shoulder is always there for us to  cry on....

I hope my little Marissa will going to appreciate me as what I'm doing to my Ummi...its a matter of time for me to have all those challenge to raise her up...I hope my Ummi still around to see you grow up as a successful person....

so I dedicated this song for my Ummi and Mak...also to all people out there who are proudly a MAMA/MUMMY/MAK/IBU...


HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment